Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of treatment and privacy. In this document “The Practitioner”, “we” “our” “practitioner” refers to Marion France.
By making a booking, you are agreeing to the following terms of service.
Code of Ethics & Professional Practice
Marion France works within the Complementary Medical Association guidelines for ethical and professional practice, which can be found in full here.
Not a replacement for medical treatment or other professional services
All our services - including treatments, Nia Movement classes, meditation, workshops etc. - can be safely used alongside traditional (allopathic) medicine. However they are not to be used as a replacement for proper medical diagnosis or treatment. You are advised to see a GP or other medical professional in the case of medical issues or concerns.
Payment for treatments, classes and workshops is to be paid in full before and no later than the day of the event. Payment can be made safely via this website or by other means (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full payment for Soul Plan Reading is made at the time of booking due to the amount of preparation required for the chart.
Payments transactions on this website use the Wix Payment system and your orders are as safe as any other credit card transaction you’ll make. Wix payments complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Information on PCI Compliance.
All one-one- appointments - online and in person
If you are unable to make your session or you need to rearrange, please advise at the earliest opportunity.
• There is no charge if you rearrange or cancel up to the day before your session.
• If you cancel on the day due to illness, there is no charge.
• £25 cancellation charge is applied for a no-show.
Soul Plan Reading
If you need to rearrange your session, please advise at the earliest opportunity.
If you wish to cancel your session you will be refunded 50% of the full pre-paid fee.
There is no refund for pre-booked classes not attended.
If a class has to be cancelled by us you may be given the option to transfer the credit to another booking or a full refund will be paid.
Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
• If an event needs to be cancelled or rescheduled by us a full refund will be payable. Where possible you will be given the option to transfer the credit to another booking.
• If you are not able to attend an event you have booked or you have changed your mind, please get in touch as soon as possible. If we have enough notice or there is a waiting list, it may be possible to resell your ticket or issue you with a refund. Where costs (for materials, room hire etc.) have already been incurred, this may not be possible.
• No refund will be offered for a no-show (where there has been no attempt to inform us that you will not be coming to the event).
Results cannot be guaranteed
Clients request treatments for a number of different reasons, and this will be discussed during your consultation. While a Practitioner can focus on particular areas and can work with intention the results of treatment can neither be fully predicted or guaranteed.
Right of refusal to treat
The Practitioner reserves the right to refuse treatment where it would be inappropriate, this includes:
• If the client is under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering substances.
• If the client is intimidating, offensive or abusive.
• If the client behaves in any way which may lead the Practitioner to feel physically unsafe, disrespected or abused
• In the case of late attendance of the client, where discretion will be exercised.